You read Nora Roberts' The Dream Trilogy?
I use the first 2 pages of a book to determine whether i'll carry on reading and NR's style of writing is so intricate it's very easy to follow. This Dream Trilogy appeals so much to me coz I have my own 3-in-a-clique gangs too. 2 in fact, with 1 member-overlap. venn diagram. ha.
I can identify with the 'friendship' structure' within. Each book follows 1 of the 3 main characters - Margo, Kate and Laura. It's a love story for each and every book ends with a proposal of a kind for the female lead. No i am not hinting, i'm way beyond that. i'm quite a sucker for romance novels la.
I can feel how they feel for one another. The sisterly love within. My dearies are really just like my own - and that gives me 6 sisters in all - except that because we started out as friends, we are a lot more cordial and expressively-loving than that within my own traditional family.
I like to talk about how I feel. I vent my anger. I show my frustration. I'm expressive. I feel a sense of balance from these 'internal' and 'external' sisterships.
I love them all.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment