Sunday, April 05, 2009

What else is there to do?

Blogging at this 3am because I had just finished the whole series of Kotboda Namja. In the 2nd last episode when Joon Pyo recalled Jandi, I teared. Ok wat's new for Chub right. But i just had to. Following this whole series starting from Vietnam - i chanced upon the 1st episode on the KBS channel in the unexpected city of Hanoi, recognised it as the F4 show within 2 secs and the rest is history. The show brought me on an emotional roller coaster ride, and now it's over.

i always lament towards the ending of my then-favourite show; while in the last pages of my then-favourite novel, that I will have nothing to do when i finish them. I always try to drag a little on purpose. Pause to go take that milo from the fridge; challenging myself to stand properly without my book for once on the train; willing myself to forget putting the book back into my bag before leaving the house to work. etc etc.

I finished Silent Sisters this afternoon. I completed KN series moments ago. Now, tell me where my heart can go. I have nothing else to do and I feel a little lonely.

Until the next one comes along that is.

No comments: