Dread
No I don't think it's unfair. It's my job and there's my mantra.
But tomorrow (today in fact) is such a perfect harmony of public hol + Ma's off day + dj-has-a-car day, and I have to board a 7.30am flight.
It's late, i'm tired but I cant bear to go to bed. I watched tv. I lazed on the sofa. I bathed late. I washed the long overdue clothes. I folded clothes. I packed my luggage (finally). Only to realise I'm simply creating the illusion that I'm spending the holiday in Sg; i'm spending it at home. yay. bleah.
Alas, I'm missing out all the family fun and I dun like it one bit. It doesnt help tt i'm reminded of the 6 hours transit later on - I could have finished 3 pieces of prata w them, y am I wasting it in Mumbai? Argh. Bleah.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment