skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fen Fare
Life's a Fan Fare. You go round and round. And Up and Down.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Habitual routine
After I remove my watch, I'll naturally reach to remove my ring.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(13)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(80)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(78)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(5)
▼
July
(17)
Habitual routineAfter I remove my watch, I'll natu...
Buddha Bless VietnamReuters' news says it will tak...
Home away from HomeSince it's raining heavily, i h...
Bobby Chinn HanoiIt's raining cats n dogs here in ...
Plastic Bag PhilosophyI have a plastic bag for my ...
Yakuza MoonBought this at the Times bookshop @ T1 ...
I recall the CRM class where we were asked to do a...
Same old shit againPa called...
Darker with LinesAt dinner on Friday with the gang...
Talking to peopleWent on a course on Communication...
JADEDChubby Yiyi is officially sadded because dear...
等。听起来很沉重。意义在哪里?尺度在哪里? 时间长短又从何算起?如果是人- 值得吗?如果是物- 有意...
Cherelle n Her Animal SoundsThis cutest kid of all...
To laugh or to cry?At AhMa's house 1 day in my usu...
On MSN last week w PumpkinPK: Hey when are you com...
How Old Are You?While watching TV this evening, Pa...
Mum was dozing off watching TV. I see her striving...
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(89)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(42)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(11)
►
November
(11)
About Me
Chubby's World
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment