Sunday, September 07, 2008

Does anyone still wish to ask why I have so many things to blog about?
Was in Padang 2 weeks back for the first time. Beautiful. Reminded me a lot of Chiangmai with the similar mountain backdrop at the airport. No matter where the road turned, you can almost never miss a peek at the mountains. awesome.


While on the flight back to Jakarta, I caught sight of the above. It's a Volcano right?? Spewing smoke?? those aint the clouds i swear, they were floating OUT from the hole. INCREDIBILE.
someone identify for me? Shyan! Mr Coot! you are needed!

Dropped by Super Indo in Surabaya and stocked up on my Hello Panda. Guess how many kinds i bought? ;)


Did the usual creambath in my fav Johnny Andrean. tot the Nun look was quite cool. hah.
shit, now i start to wonder who my blog readers are exactly..

2 comments:

coot said...

I'm guessing you saw the volcano shortly after takeoff, from Padang to Jkt, n it's on the right? then it'll be Gunung Kerinci. :)

Hey i did the Cream Bath before too..in Bali..haha

Chubby's World said...

you passed your exams Mr P!