Friday, September 05, 2008

What will you do if you have a lot of time on hand?

if I have this long long break, I will most probably:

1. Blog every week.
2. No, Blog every day.
3. Scratch the above - Blog every hour.
4. Ask myself why I have so many things to blog about.
5. Ask myself why i bother asking myself why I have so many things to blog about.
6. Organise my photos into folders.
7. Re-organise my photos into sub-folders.
8. Develop those I know I will cry if my computer crashes and I don't have a hardcopy of.
9. Ponder again and decide to develop all photos as I think I will cry anyway for whichever photo is gone. I'm that emo. I know.
10. Think about what I'll do for that long long break.

1 comment:

Shyan said...

1) Get a 1 TB hard drive and back up your data

2) I never found the best way to organise pictures.. by date seems to be the best...but i have some NUS ARMY AJC now half by friends and half by date..but if my friends from JC in same army then go NUS then i really dunno where to put them hahaha

3) Another way of sharing and backup pictures. Get a flickr or mosaic account. U can upload pics to share and backup. Flickr is cheap...20usd a year and endless uploads and sets =)..i have 1400 and counting... its 323am time to sleep..

Come back soon!