A very totful good night note with a (laohong) cookie to go along on my bed on day 2. how sweet. ok i'm quite a sucker for such things.
The Key is longer than my wallet!
They have this antique Gong at the entrance. I thought they’ll gong it every time they have guests, but wrong guess luckily.
The Backyard
I love the floor tiles in this corridor – so classic!
I shot this specially for Ling – it’s a horse! 
Oo what ancient sewing machine. I rem my mum’s old one where you have to keep stepping to and fro below for the needle to go.

I donno what this is – ancient typewriter or morse code machine???
The bar. How cool!

Was informed of this famous bakery beside the hotel’s resto. Decided to complement it w the doe-eyed young female staff.
They call this pastry Bluder. Sounds like bladder ya brother? :P (did you manage to see 2 out of 4 Beatles hanging on the wall?)
Woke up early on the last day to take a walk ard the hotel perimeter and the ‘tourist must try’ Independence Monument right in front of the hotel across the road.
My agent n his staff. Very kind man, very demure woman. So looking forward to the next scheduled trip in Jan!
No comments:
Post a Comment