Sunday, November 19, 2006

MALANG TRIP part 2

i love these toiletries. the urns actually contain Aloe Vera bathgel and Lemon flavoured shampoo. Compared to the rest of the hotels i've been to with 'jus-to-get-the-job-done' toiletries, I'm starting to feel the hotel's sincerity..

The PRIVACY door hanger!

The thoughtful ginger tea that warms both my heart and my empty stomach. I expected ginger tea to be irky, but turns out fine!
Hotel resto - too dark to see anything i think. hmm.
Had Nasi-something and my favourite Indonesian Avocado juice at the hotel resto for dinner as I had no idea where to go and had too much of a common sense to venture out alone into Indonesian streets at night.
The hotel is famous for the many antiques it owns and displays throughout the premise. There is a free ‘Antique Tour’ that can be arranged with the hotel apparently, but pity I had no time for it. Made it up by touring wherever I dared to venture myself for a wholesome photowhoring! There were really quite some dark and quiet areas and alone with these ancient relics made things both exciting and scary. Heard of a meeting room with a lady’s portrait which apparently had some legend which I stopped my agent from saying before I start having wild ideas and develop insomnia. I regret the many more interesting stuff I cldn’t capture with my camera phone.
They have these ancient chairs and statues outside almost every room. Becomes quite fearsome to look at when it turns dark.

I didn’t dare to stay long here as there were some pictures of an ancient looking man on the other wall. Obviously I averted direct ‘eye contact’, much less take a photo. (footnote: Pumpkin asked how come i have such courage to wonder around alone amongst the ancient stuff. I wonder why too. i really wonder. Eee.)











No comments: