I am utterly disguested over the news of a young couple taping their 2 year old son to the wall using industrial tape! All the vulgarities I can think off is so up there waiting to be spewed. PUI. It's worse when the couple consists of the mum and mum's boyfriend and it was the mum who held the boy to the wall with the boyfriend was doing the taping!
And they did it all for fun!
TMD. DISGUSTED.
I feel very strong emotions. The boy must be helpless.
I recalled the times when I was naughty and Ma will just drag me by the legs and hit haphazardly with the cane in the other hand. I just cant outrun or outstrength Ma. It was a sense of desperation. And I imagine the boy. Worse when this boy doesnt even know the definition of desperation.
ARGH.
Friday, October 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment