Ma was describing how Cousin HH slipped in the toilet and got her foot stuck in the broken toilet. It was the old squat style. There were pieces of shattered porcelain with the sharp edges cutting into Cousin HH's flesh. The more she tried the pull her foot out, the more the toilet threatened to remove her ankle from her body.
Up til this point, I cldnt take it anymore n told Ma to stop her illustrious relation.
I chanced upon the Bhopal kid's picture in Time magazine last week. It was such a clear face my heary shuddered.
This morning as I was running thru the papers, there was the news on the Chinese school shootings. The young kids. My heart cringed badly.I cldnt carry on that report.
N the other Time report on the Times Square terrorist busted. I have no idea why they had to give a vivid 'what-if-the-blast-went-off-scenario'. 'Clothes melt into the skin such that victims appear naked'
Wah piang. Enough.
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment