We got Edutrust! It's a huge thing! It's a major thing! It's an ultrafantabulouslymegamongous thing!
Bcos of ET, I learnt how to get used to switching on office lights as you go to the toilet. N offing them as you walk back to your desk.
Having lunch became exceptions. Skipping dinnr became the norm. E fact that I didn't lose a single ounce of weight is however totally unreasonable and irrational though.
I discovered how malleable I became. How elastic I were. I can actually be stretched that much!
I got to see how City Hall at 12am, 1am, 330 and 430am looked like.
I have more white hair ( I assumed)
My legs grew stubbier (I presumed)
my hair grew longer (this one is true)
I know all the talk about the journey has just begun, but laoniang is just happy today! So let.me.be!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment