Have you ever?
the song rings in my head. Have u ever tot of the drastic? The extreme?
like for example, what if you just die like that in your sleep? What will u be regretting in your afterlife if there's one?
I tot of my family. Have I told them I love them? I always have. it may not be an explicit expression, but I know I've shown and akways show it in my actions.
How about my darlings? Not many so u know who u are. I love u guys.
My enemies? Hm. Double hm. Who? It aint war. How do u define enemy? Sounds too strong. Maybe just people whom I have conflicts with. People who hate me. Or people who loved but later stopped loving me. Whoever u are, I'd say I forgive u. I'll forget the conflict. I'll put behind the love and love that's gone. I have a short term memory.
My assets? Hm. Car can't be considered.
Definitely dora n family then. Who will I bequeath them to?
Hmm. Now that's a headache.
Sleepy. Good nite world.
Friday, April 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment