Wednesday, March 24, 2010

All Men Are Lousy, All Women Blind.

You.Are.A.Total.Bastard.
N.I.Am.A.Total.Idiot.

YOU have the right to be confused.
YOU have the right to feel tired.
YOU have the right to reconsider.
YOU have the right to like someone else.

but you DO NOT have the right to treat me like an idiot!

For months I cooked up excuses.
For months I covered up for you.
For months I held hope.
For months I waited.

and NO. YOU do not have have any sense of decency to end this off nicely.
NO, you do not even bother to end this!

Why didnt you let me go when I wanna?
I gave you the choice then. I opted out then.
I already said I'll let her win, WHOEVER she was then.

What happened to YOU?

Even if I'm short, with single eyelids, have stubby legs, a chubby face, i DO NOT deserve this.

U FUCKING BASTARD.

No comments: