Monday, September 28, 2009

Light

Vladivostok is serene.

It's 4pm Singapore time, but 7pm here.
The sun is setting.

Hotel Amursky Zaliv is located right beside Amur Bay - the same bay that Hotel Vladivostok was located from my last trip.

It must be a blessing in disguise that standard rooms are full in HV. AZ is even closer to the bay. You can see the water glistening.
And the mini theme park beside it.
With the Yacht dock by the side.

I do not know how to describe it better nor is my camera powerful enough to capture what I am looking at now.

I see an overcast sky full of clouds but with tiny openings where sun rays pore through touching the water surface. The mist in the air made clear lines of diffused light. Like there are flood lights attached in the sky shining down.

Close your eyes and imagine.

How beautiful...

No comments: