CCXF Meets Bockie
The affair has always been a joyous one. I love his guy who's been in my life since I was 17.
I so thank him for going against his better judgement then, seeing through my outer superficial Ah Lian facade and taking that first step to talk to me, all the while taking caution not to go too near the pointed end comb in my pure white Espirit shoulder bag and ducking precariously when I flip my brown streaked long hair.
Bockie doesnt mind me calling him Bockie. Bockie doesnt mind me adding Pig to Bockie at times. Bockie doesnt mind me driving his car, which I will certainly consider now that it's a selfish Audi so unfitting of clumsy shortie (legged) me.
Bockie doesnt mind my loudness. Bockie doesnt mind my embarrassing chuckles.
Bockie doesnt mind my yawns, whines and public-cry.
Just like I don't mind Bockie's coining the tongue-twister initials CCXF.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment