Fun in Hanoi
i am lazy so this post won't have any pics. wait til i gather the mood to download from my sd card. or steal from shyan. :p
past few days were fun with Shyan around. At least i was out of the room more. at least i had company for breakfast,lunch n dinner. at least i can turn off the lights when i sleep.
If not for Shyan i will not have been to THAT KFC. I will not have gone down to Hoan Kiem lake AGAIN. I would not have drank so much coffee. I would not have eaten so many meals. I would not have tried Bobby Chinn. I will also not have done waxing - i had so sworn NOT to do it again. tmd.
altho Shyan was onebigirritatingkuku at TV times, he was still a joy to have around! (ok,give me that 20bucks u promised).
Here i am alone again. 10 more days. damn.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are very most welcome
Post a Comment